6 STEPS TO A DRESS PARTY
1. Select a date and two hour time frame and an easy-to-find location where you will accept dresses.
2. Email your name, date, and party location to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Create clear communication for event. Dress donations should be like new, from the last five years and donated in dry cleaning bags. You can see what types of dresses are most popular on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/twiceuponadress/photos_stream
4. Create your own social media presence (FB event) to share with friends and/or customers. Link your posts/event to www.thedressproject.org and use hashtags #thedressproject #DressDrop #reDRESS
5. Day of event, position a rack with hangers and signage for dresses to be stored during the party. Print The Dress Project receipts to be handed to each donor. Be sure to snap a pic of a few donors with their dresses. Post pics on your own social media and tag The Dress Project, and or email pics to email@example.com.
6. After the event, count the dresses and email firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping assistance. We rely on you (and your dress donors) to cover shipping costs. Package your dresses and ship them to the designated collection city or drop them off, if local.